Wednesday 4 May 2011

Hi there!!! :)

Hi everyone there!!!
Well, finally I got my own time to blog now! 
If I really need to describe my first day in the college, i'll definitely use this word: SUCKZZ!!
We keep rushing and rushing these days, busy this busy that. 
Ok, im not bluffing you know, I mean, we DO busy although we juz came here for two days only!!!


Actually, I think I seldom use English to blog in the past,
 but today,
 I juz simply trying my best to type in Eng, maybe those lectures keep saying that Eng is very important, and all the medias here are in Eng too! 


What im surprising now is most of the ppl here are using Eng to communicate!!! 
Actually what i was thinkin before I came here is, I thought the students here is ... erm, you knw, when we compare to Taylors or Sunway.... 
BUT IM DEFINITELY WRONG!! 
Erm, can be say, most of the seniors and students here are very expert and nice!!Or, smart?! 
So, juz let me using eng in my post from now onwards,maybe i can improve my Eng as well?? Haha( I know my eng is very lousy!) LOL


Ok, I miss my home so badly!
Haizz, yesterday, when i was on my way back to hostel, I keep crying and crying...
 I dun know why. Most probably is I got a lots of things to do and slove!!! All those damn documents... files.... declaration... I need my spm slip too, but i din take it to here and blah blah blah...
 Furthermore, it was raining, somemore Emo...
Then, tears started to come out... Haiz, I miss my Mum and sis and my home!!!
It juz like WAT THE HELL is going on here!!!! 
Cuz i was all wet at that time! And luckily my mum was calling me...
Actually, there are still lots of things to be told, but i got no time now... 
Will blog it in very soon, i hope...
I WANT A BROADBAND AHH!!!! Line is Suckz here!!!


By the way, i got a nice roommate here! ;p She's so nice to me! She took me for dinner tonight wif puiyee! haha. sadly, she's going to move out in June. :(  Haizzz... Then, there'll be a new roommate again! Hope that she's a nice girl!!! 


Well,damn damn miss you guys here!!! i miss you yiwei, and you karen too!!! Beh~ beh~ Sookyan~  too.
Haiz, wat to do? really trying my best to adapt the surrounding at here now.
Miss me ok?? 
:)




**I promise i'll blog you my story as soon as possible!!! <3



1 comment:

  1. it looks like a good start for you^^ haha, sure i'll miss u lah~~~~ scare u forget me only, next week i'll start my form6, will be busy of transfer school and stream. take care ah my little girl^^

    ReplyDelete