Friday 23 December 2011

sleepless

Wondering what are you doing now...
Somehow feeling warm deep inside when I listened to your voice just now. Feel like you're close enough with me.Well, Cant really imagine that you're in Indo,and Im in mlysa now. Lol. Even though you're thousand miles away from me now,but you're always in my mind.
 Missing you ... :)

Hmm... freaking tired now, but still I cant sleep. 
Well, a sleepless night again I think.
Cant really think properly now, it's like a mess inside my mind.
Tired?  If you could see inside my soul, you'll know why...
seems like my heart can no longer handle the pain already. 
The pain... it's tearing me apart. Can you please release me?
I cant stand with it any longer,feel like im going to break down soon. 
It's killing me...
I know if I try hard enough, I could forget IT.
I'll overcome all this, but what I need the most for now is your love and the time.
Yea, TIME. I do need it now. It's cruel,but nvm, everything is still the same for me. 
I realize that i'll never change what's been and gone, so I choose to be strong and move on.
I know he'll catch me and be there for me whenever I fall.
I'll get well soon, i mean very soon. :)

.
Dear,glad that you come to fix me back in time when I was in pieces.
Thanks for the everything.
You'll always be my priority. Love yar.
Hmm...A Christmas without you by my side. :( 
Hopefully we could make it next year,our FIRST Christmas! 


Love yar darl! :D Merry Christmas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment