Monday 12 December 2011

sorry

What the hell is going on now...
 what happen to me? Am i insane? or stupid?
Sorry to say,
 I still dunno whether im doing the right thing.
I had tried my best to cover it,
but you just cant see. you cant even hear my cries for help. 
What should i do to please everyone? 
I really duno wat to do now...
please, i dun mean to let you down.
I just want to get myself lil better...
such a mess...

You know me the best, dun you? 
You shouldn't apologize to me, im the one who shudz.
Im sorry. 
I still believe in you and love you. 


 
You're the only one who will make me smile when im at my lowest.You're the one who will care for me even when i make mistakes. 
You're the one who will love me, no matter how bad i make you feel. 
I know you do.




No comments:

Post a Comment