Friday 4 November 2011

So, yeah! Finally, I had finished my exam yesterday!!! Whou!!! 
Feel like wanna have a shout after i came out from the exam hall!
You know what, i had been so busy and tension in these passed few days!!!
Slept at 3 am for almost a week! Ahhhhhhh~
This is the first time that I prepared for exam like hell. Well, I think i'll lose my scolarship this time.
Hmm...and the papers.. results... Argh, Dun care abt it for nw!!! 
Cuz I DO need SLEEP now, SERIOUSLY!!!! 
Got lots of things need to be done after the exam! :D  Especially with my friends!!!! Yeah, the outing is on!!
 Feel so relief now~ 
Besides my exam... there's something happen between you and me...
I know, I had changed, lots.
But sorry dear, i have almost lost all my patience and passion to you. Yes,it's ALL.
I cant help it out already. and what you do is just standing at there,doing nothing when you know that there's someone trying to grab your lover(i dun know she should be known as lover to you) ??!! Well, I dun get it! What the hell is wrong with you!!??
I duno what i can do after this. Somethings crazy??and i will let all of you down??
I dun know.














No comments:

Post a Comment