Thursday 1 September 2011

Fallen

Actually, im doing my Malaysian Studies revision.
But, I duno why im here (Speechless*) and duno why im so lazy to do my things and duno why AGAIN im so damn EMO right now. 
I on my FB everyday, but this make me even sad.Feel so alone although i can see lots of people are online-ing. Doesn't make sense right?
Nobody accompany you when you feel alone or sad is SUCK!
Never mind,the worst thing now is they are having their happy moment together while you are alone here and nobody even bother about you and this is effing annoying!!!  
*Fuck yourself please...

Well,i know i shouldn't feel like this. Wasting my time right? I know!! I know!! But how? I HATE this kind of feeling. HATE IT!  
What do you mean by friend? huh?! Looking for some helps from them and i get NONE?!  Or am i too serious or too stupid to ask from them? 
Ok, then tell me when you wanna get some helps from me, did i reject you before??!
Gotta learn how to not being a fool at here, i mean among the friends.
Who am i for you, FRIEND?? Say it out loud now!! I wanna hear your answer! SAY IT!!STUPID!!

Ok, home is the most sweetest and lovely place for me!! I swear! 
Better than friends out there! I can say everything i want, do what i want, except for saying my babe's things out~
They'll accompany me, care about me when im back. Yar, love them. 
I should learn this from the start. 



Hmm.. Tat's all for today! Have a niceee day~ Cheeesseee 
**
Feel lil bit happier now. Gonna have my sleep now. 
Good night world, good night babe.









Fallen: What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment